500 words on coronavirus
500 words on coronavirus
The world health organization (who) has declared the new coronavirus outbreak, which originated in wuhan,china,a pandemic.
As of september 20,the global death toll surpasssed 957,000 amod more than 30.8 million cases.over 21 million people have re-covered from the disease worldwide,acording to the data collected by the johns hopkins university in the united states.
What is a coronavirus?
The coronavirus family causes illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases suchas severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARA) and Middle East respiratory syndome (MERS),according to theWHO.
They circulate in animals and some can be transmitted between animals and humans.from prison
What are the symptoms?
Common sings of infection include fever,coughing and breathing diffculties. In severe cases pneumoia,multiple organ failure and death.
The incubation period of COVID-19 isthought to be between one and 14 days.It is contagious despite having the virus in their systems.
Where did it come frome?
China alerted the WHO to cases of unusual pneumonia in wuhan on december 31. COVID-19is thought to have originated in a seafood market where wildlife wassold illegally.
On february7, chinese researchers said the virus could have spread from an infected animal to humans through illegally pangolins ,prized food and medicine.
Shouldi worry?How can I protect myself?
The WHO declared the virus a pandemic on march11 and said it was ‘’deeply concerned by the alarming levels of spread and severity’’of the outbreak.
The WHO recommends basic hygiene such as regularly washing hand with soap and water,and covering your mouth with your elbow when sneezing or coghing.
Maintain ‘’physical distancing’’ -keeping at least 1 meter (three feet) between yourself and others-particuarly if they are coughing and sneezing and avoid touching your face ,eyes and mouth unwashed hands.
Avoid unnecessary ,unprotected with animals with animals and be sure to thoroughly wash hands after contact.
Some more words in coronaviurs –
Scientists much smarter than I will eventually understand the COVID -19 coronavirus ,just as smart people eventually discerned the properties and treatments for the plague ,cholera,influenza,polio,HIV,SARS, and ebola afther they first appeared.each pandamic left itsmark. I am certain that the caregivers who stood near each victim also experienced gnawing uncertainty and wondered at some point. Here we go agian all we can do isbe present,follow the guidelines,and hope that we can do the rigth thing for this patient in this place at this moment .because the storm is coming .And it might change everything once agian
500 words on coronavirus The world health organization (who) has declared the new coronavirus outbreak, which originated in wuhan,china,a pandemic.…
- Rajshree Lottery Result today live 30-07-2021
- Mizoram State Lottery Today live 30-7-2021
- Arunchal pradesh lottery result live 30-7-2021
- Sunlott Lottery Result Today 30th July 2021
- Kerala lottery result today 30-7-2021
- Lottery Sambad 30.07.2021 result 11.55 AM/ 4 pm/ 8 PM
- Kolkata FF Fatafat Result today live 30.7.2021
- RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: 988 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 27.08.2021(postpone)
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: कार्टोग्राफर और सर्वेयर ऑनलाइन फॉर्म / अंतिम तिथि – 16.09.2021
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 7 Exercise – 7.1
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 5 Exercise – 5.1
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 MATH Chapter – 7 Exercise – 7.2
- NCR RRC Recruitment 2021: प्रयागराज अपरेंटिस ऑनलाइन फॉर्म / अंतिम तिथि – 01.09.2021
- CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date-Latest News On CBSE 10 Result
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 6 Exercise – 6.6
- JAC 12th Result 2021: Date, Jharkhand Board Arts Science Commerce
- Kamika Ekadashi 2021: सावन मास की पहली एकादशी 4 अगस्त को है जाने शुभ मुहूर्त और पारण का समय
- Mata Laxmi Upay लक्ष्मी माता की कृपा पाने केलिए इन 10 उपाय करने वाले हो जाते है. मालामाल।
- GSEB HSC Result 2021: Date Arts, Commerce , Topper List
- MP Board 12th Result 2021: Class 12 Result Declared
- CPCB Recruitment 2021: निजी सचिव और वरिष्ठ तकनीकी पर्यवेक्षक पद / अंतिम तिथि – 30.08.2021
- Admit Card
- Bharkhadi Hindi
- Board Results
- Company Law
- Dry Fruits
- Games download
- Hindi Varnmala/हिदी वर्णमाला
- Income Tax
- latest sarkari yojana
- Learn English
- Learn Hindi
- LIC Policy
- NCERT Solutions
- Tour travel
- vart kathaye
- Vegetable & Fruit name english or hindi
- घरेलु नुस्खे
- फलों के फायदे
- सरकारी योजना
- हिंदी व्याकरण