ADJECTIVES Let’s Learn English Grammar / Primary Students
ADJECTIVES / For Kids / Let’s Learn English / Grammar / Primary Students !
Adjectives is a word/ words that describes nouns or pronouns.
1.She is wearing a shiny blue track suit.
- Rohit is a good boy.
- This is a red car.
- The elephant is a big animal.
- This is a heavy box.
- The giraffe has a long neck.
- Look at the old lady.
Adjectives are words that describe Nouns.
adjectives can be used to describe:
e.g. blue, red, green, brown, purple, yellow, black.
e.g. good, pretty, right, wrong, funny, light,
e.g. big, small, long, short.
e.g. old, young
e.g. round, triangle, rectangular, square, oval
e.g. german, malaysia
e.g. glass, metal.
e.g. long, short, near , far
- adjectives of quality:– adjectives that are used to describe the quality of nouns are adjectives of quality.
- It is a tall tree.
- The cobra is poisonous snake.
- He is a smart boy.
- These are yellow roses.
- She is a working woman.
- My sister is a beautiful girl.
- There are boring people in my classroom.
- The pickle is so sour.
- This book is very interesting.
- Adjectives of Quantity :- Adjectives that are used to show quantity of the nouns are known as adjectives of quantity.
- Can I have some money please?
- He showed much courage in the war.
- The glass is half filled with water.
- I drank half of my mango drink.
- I ate some rice.
- He has many cherries in his basket.
- Sam ate whole burger.
- Adjectives of Number :- adjectives of number are adjectives that show the number of nouns.
- I am six years old.
- A spider has eight legs.
- Many children play cricket.
- Two children make perfect family.
- Our one hand has 5 fingers.
- Thousands of people gathered in the ground.
- A kabbadi team has 6 players.
ADJECTIVES / For Kids / Let’s Learn English / Grammar / Primary Students ! Adjectives is a word/ words that describes…
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021,Online Application Extended for1074 post
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment