Antyodaya saral haryana portal login/registration-546+schemes & services list pdf download
The state government of haryana has launched antyodaya saral haryana portal at
saralharyana.gov.in for its citizens now xitizens can make antodaya saral haryana portal registration & login to avail benefits of 546+citizen centric services and schemes online the complete schemes and schemes online the complete schemes & services list including ration card dairy loans pension etc is available to daownload in the pdf format moreover people can also search schemes and services online.
this antyoda saral portal aligns with digital india vision of faceless paperless and cashless service/scheme devlivery model saral haryana portal aims to transform the citizen service delivery in haryana through digitization of around 546+schemes and services (232 schemes & 318 services) .
Antyodaya saral haryana portal login & registration
Below is the complete procedure to make login and registration at the antyodaya saral haryana portal .
* firstly visit the official website
* At the homepage the antyodaya saral haryana portal login page will appear as shown below.
* here all the existing candidates can make login and even track application status at the official saral haryana portal.
* All the new users will have to make registration first by clicking at the new user.
* Here candidates can enter Full name E-mail ID and Mobile Number and click at the validate button to complete the registration process.
After completion of antyodaya saral haryana portal registration candidates can make login to access the portal and apply online for haryana government schemes and services for people.
Antyodaya saral haryana portal schemes & services list pdf download
The most frequently used schemes and services are resident certificate (revenue) dealer point registration (transport) lssue of new ration card (food and supplies) income certificate (revenue) old age samman allowance (social justice and ampowerment) application for new electricity connection (U/dhbvn) dr ambedkar medhavi chattar yojana (welfare of scbc) bicycle scheme (Bocw-labour) marriage registration (urban local bodie) and micro nutrient fertiliser (agriculture)