Byju Ravindran: coaching teacher to becoming a billionaire
Byju Ravindran: The journey from coaching teacher to becoming a billionaire changed the game of startup-
There are very few people who made a distinct identity at an early age and became an example for the world. One such person is the modern teacher Byju Raveendran. 41-year-old Baiju has not only helped to educate crores of students all over the world with his skill, but through this he has also achieved a new position in the world of business. Recently his startup Byju’s has bought Aakash Educational Services for Rs 7300 crore. This is the largest acquisition ever by Byju’s.
Ravindran started by coaching small groups of students. After that, the number of his students continued to increase. Shifted from small room to big room. Then he started teaching in the big auditorium, seeing the growing students. Once the students became so much that they had to teach in the stadium. In the short period between 2006 and 2011, the number of Biju students increased from 40 to 1,000.
Startup started in 2011:-
Byju started the Coaching Class with little investment. He also used to go to other cities and take coaching classes. Later he thought why not stay in one place and reach all his students. He started an online video-based learning program for CAT in 2009. In 2011, he launched Think & Learn Startup. It is the parent company of Byju’s.
Byju’s-The Learning App in 2015:-
In 2015 he launched his flagship product Byju’s – The Learning App. This proved to be a gamechanger for him. This app also became popular among the increasing popularity of smartphones. So much so that Rabindran became a billionaire in just 7 years. The company provides online educational content. Some content is free, but fees have to be paid for the advance level. Byju’s had 6.4 crore subscribers as of September 2020.Its users are growing very fast. Ravindran once said that I want to do this kind of work for the education system of the country as Disney has done for entertainment.
Byju Ravindran once said that children will like Simba if they start learning through the app. He taught Math and English to students of One Class through Simba of The Lion King, Anna of Frozen, like Disney in his app. His app also has animated videos, games and stories. Byju’s provides online learning classes for children from kindergarten to 12th grade. Apart from this, it also provides training for entrance test of engineering college, medical college and civil services.
Also found in Fortune’s ’40 Under 40′ list:-
Fortune Magazine also included Biju Ravindran in the Global 40-under-40 Technology List 2020 in September 2020. Ravindran’s total assets at that time were Rs 17695 crore. About Biju Raveendran, Fortune said that they have shown to the world that it is possible to build a successful online education company on a large scale. Byju Ravindran was 46th on Forbes’ India’s Richest 2020 list in July 2020, with a wealth of $ 3.05 billion, along with his wife Divya Gokulnath and family. In the same list, during the year 2019, Biju Ravindran, his wife Divya Gokulnath and family made a place with assets of $ 1.9 billion.
Largest Education Technology Company:-
Byju’s has become India’s largest education technology company. It is helping millions of students to prepare and study for the most important examinations. By September 2020, Byju’s had raised more than $ 1 billion in funding and had become a $ 10 billion company. Byju’s revenue had doubled to $ 2800 million in FY 2019-20.
Byju Ravindran: The journey from coaching teacher to becoming a billionaire changed the game of startup- There are very few…
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 : शिक्षण स्टाफ 117 पद आवेदन पत्र अंतिम तिथि – 07.05.2021
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 Registration: Become entitled to access KBC hotseat
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 : 62 अपर डिवीजन क्लर्क, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क,आशुलिपिक रिक्ति ऑनलाइन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन करें / अंतिम तिथि – 25.06.2021
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 : 15 एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर पद
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021 : 127 ग्रुप ए फैकल्टी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि :- 08.06.2021
- uan login
- car decoration Images for wedding2
- car decoration for wedding1
- TPSC Recruitment 2021 : अधिसूचना 164 जूनियर चिकित्सा अधिकारी जीडीएमओ
- अक्षय तृतीया की कथा सुनने से होगी धन, वैभव, ऐश्वर्य की प्राप्ति
- Big question: how ready is the country to save children from
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न विभागों में पीटीएमसी पद की 15 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 24.05.2021
- Petrol diesel rate of May 13: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer did not increase the price of oil !
- REET 2021 : Is the Rajasthan Reit Exam postponed again,
- Third wave of corona is dangerous for children,
- BPSC 66TH Mains Admit Card 2021 : Mains Exam Chek here
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist Admit card 2021 Direct Link here
- Let’s Learn English / Numbers / Singular Plural / English Grammar / For Primary Students
- Grammar + Spoken / Lets Learn English / Grammar / Sentences / subject / predicate / type of sentence !
- NID Haryana Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न पदों की 27 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना; विवरण की जाँच करें / अंतिम तिथि – 19.07.2021
- NOTICE Writing / Format / How to write notice in English