CLASS – 4 LESSON – 3 PART – 3
- Have you ever taken a ride on an elephant? How did it feel?
Ans. Once I took a ride on an elephant. It felt great.
- Which animals have you sat on ? write their names.
Ans. Horse, elephant , camel, donkey and buffalo.
Think and write
- why do you think the egret is sitting on the buffalo?
Ans. Egret is a friend of buffalo. It eats the insects from the skin of buffalo.
- Have you seen any animals riding on another animal ? write its name.
Ans. I saw an egret sparrow sitting on a buffalo.
- The animal which is riding.
Ans. Egret sparrow is riding.
- The animal which gives the ride.
Ans. Buffalo gives the ride.
- which animals do we use for riding?
Ans. Horse, elephant, ass, camel, ox etc.