Corona virus mahamari in world essay 2021
- by suman kumari
Corona virus mahamari in world essay 2021
Corona virus peedy and agile efforts to address the COVID-19 pandemic by India’s national and state governments, NGOs, and, in some cases, the private sector seem to be yielding positive results. From augmented resources for health care to the manufacture of personal protective equipment needed to protect health workers to the social solidarity and the overwhelming support from all corners. This essay explores what’s working in India at the moment and asks what could be next.
The Present Situation in India
The nationwide lockdown, now extended until May 3, is helping contain the spread of the
The migrants were fleeing the cities as they had lost their jobs but now they have lost their dignity too, largely due to the jolts from the government. They are angry and uncertain of when they will get to go home, and many people face the threat of hunger and starvation. The government has announced an economic relief package to help those workers and also small businesses. But from all counts, the additional food, cash and other benefits being offered are insufficient to reduce the insecurities and uncertainties in people’s lives. Further announcements to address the plight of these families are expected in the near future.
On the health front, although India’s COVID-19 trajectory is beginning to level off in many parts of the country. According to data provided by India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on April 17, 2020, the number of reported COVID-19 cases rose by 16 percent over the past two days to 13,835—a slower increase compared to the previous forty-eight hours, when the reported case count rose 28 percent to 11,933.
Though these numbers are low by any standards for a country of 1.3 billion people, we need to be cautious of relapses. Skeptics might argue that India is not testing sufficient numbers of people to find out the real extent of spread. There is an element of truth to this statement. But we should not forget that it would be very difficult—if not virtually impossible—in a democratic country like India to conceal serious cases should outbreaks occur even in remote rural areas given how proficient people are in the use of mobile phones for messaging across the country.
The intensification of efforts to deal with COVID-19 has also meant the diversion of resources, both financial and human, away from the provision of routine health services. While sanitary napkins, contraceptives and several other hygiene products have been listed under essential goods along with personal protective equipment, they are not easily available at the field level.
Corona virus mahamari in world essay 2021 Contents hide Corona virus mahamari in world essay 2021 The Present Situation in India…
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 : शिक्षण स्टाफ 117 पद आवेदन पत्र अंतिम तिथि – 07.05.2021
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 Registration: Become entitled to access KBC hotseat
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 : 62 अपर डिवीजन क्लर्क, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क,आशुलिपिक रिक्ति ऑनलाइन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन करें / अंतिम तिथि – 25.06.2021
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 : 15 एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर पद
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021 : 127 ग्रुप ए फैकल्टी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि :- 08.06.2021
- uan login
- car decoration Images for wedding2
- car decoration for wedding1
- TPSC Recruitment 2021 : अधिसूचना 164 जूनियर चिकित्सा अधिकारी जीडीएमओ
- अक्षय तृतीया की कथा सुनने से होगी धन, वैभव, ऐश्वर्य की प्राप्ति
- Big question: how ready is the country to save children from
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न विभागों में पीटीएमसी पद की 15 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 24.05.2021
- Petrol diesel rate of May 13: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer did not increase the price of oil !
- REET 2021 : Is the Rajasthan Reit Exam postponed again,
- Third wave of corona is dangerous for children,
- BPSC 66TH Mains Admit Card 2021 : Mains Exam Chek here
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist Admit card 2021 Direct Link here
- Let’s Learn English / Numbers / Singular Plural / English Grammar / For Primary Students
- Grammar + Spoken / Lets Learn English / Grammar / Sentences / subject / predicate / type of sentence !
- NID Haryana Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न पदों की 27 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना; विवरण की जाँच करें / अंतिम तिथि – 19.07.2021
- NOTICE Writing / Format / How to write notice in English