Skip to content
Coronavirus 10 sentences
- CORONAVIRVS IS A VIRVS IN THE FAMILY CORONAVIRIDAE.
- THEY ARE ENVELOPED VIRUES WITH A POSITIVE-SENSE RAN GENOME.
- THEY HAVE A NUCLEOCAPSID OF NELICAL SYMMENTRY.
- THE GENOME SIZE OFCORONAVIRUES IS ABOT 26 TO 32 kilobases; which is extraordinarily large for an RAN virus.
- They are four major group of mammals.
- There are four major groups of coronaviruses; called alpha; beta; gamma and delta.
- The most famous coronavirus is one of the betas, the kind that cause coronavirus disease 2019in humans.
- Coronaviruses infect the upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts of mammals and birds
- Six different strains of coronaviruses infect humans.
- Coronaviruses are believed to cause many common colds
in humans adults.