Form 3CB of Income Tax
According to Income Tax Act 1961 any assessee required to audit under section AB need to file audit report in a prescribed Form.
But there is need to first choose in which Form need to file Tax Audit Report .
The tax audit is to be furnishing at least one month prior to the date for furnishing the return of income under section 139(1).
Audit Report under Section 44AB in a case where the accounts of the business or profession of a person have been audited under Income Tax Act,1961 need to file in Form 3CB.
Form 3CD for detail
All attachment need to PDF format
All amount are in India rupee
Where any information require in Table form are editable mean you can add or delete any row.
Before final submit you should verify all particulars filed and attachments.
There may be problem in view report so that use proper browsers
Internet explore 0.9 and above version
Chartered Accountant can give following type of Qualification
- Proper books of account, to enable reporting in form 3CD, have been maintained by the assessee.
- All the information and explanations which to the best of my/ our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of my/ our audit has been provided by the assessee.
- Documents necessary to verify the reportable transaction were not made available.
- Proper stock records are not maintained by the assessee.
- Valuation of closing stock is not possible.
- Yield/ Percentage of wastage is not ascertained.
- Records necessary to verify personal nature of expenses not maintained by the assessee.
- TDS return could not be verified with the books of account.
- Records produced for verification of payments though account payee cheque were not sufficient.
- Amount of expanse related to exempt income u/ s 14A of Income – tax Act, 1961 could not be ascertained.
- Creditors under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 are not ascertained.
- Prior period expenses are not ascertainable from books of account.
- Fair market value of shares u/ s56 (2) (viia)/ (viib) is not ascertainable.
- Reports of audits carried by Excise/ Service tax Department were not made available.
- GP ratio is not ascertainable from the financial statements prepared by the assessee.
- Information regarding demand raised or refund issued during the previous year under any tax laws other than Income – tax Act, 1961 and Wealth tax Act, 1957 was not made available.