Healthy Lungs Diet : If you want to keep your lungs
Healthy Lungs Diet : If you want to keep your lungs strong then leave these habits and these foods, otherwise the problem will increase !
The rising outbreak of Corona virus has impacted people’s lungs the most. At this time, it is very important for people to keep their lungs healthy. Today we will tell you about the habits and food that make people lame weak, as well as the habits and diet that can make your lungs strong. First they know
what is the importance of lungs in the body? Your lungs
act by delivering clean oxygen to the body and release carbon dioxide out of the body. Eating a balanced diet keeps your lungs strong and can do your job better. Therefore, it is very important to keep the lungs healthy.
Include these foods in your diet to keep lungs healthy :-
Green Leafy Vegetables
We learn to eat green leafy vegetables from childhood, green vegetables also have a hand in keeping lungs healthy. Green greens are very healthy and contain carotenoids and antioxidants, which makes the lungs stronger.
Whole grains are also very healthy for the lungs. Include whole grain flour, rice, oats and barley in your diet. It contains vitamin E and fatty acids which keeps your lungs strong.
High Fiber Foods
To avoid corona virus, include fiber-rich diet in your diet. You include peas, lentils, legumes, chia seeds, kinua, pears and broccoli etc. This will make your lungs strong.
You may not know, but coffee is also good for the lungs. Drinking a cup of black coffee every day is good for the lungs. It contains antioxidants that make your lungs healthy. Try to drink black coffee.
Avoid these foods for healthy lungs
Drinking cold drinks are also harmful for the lungs, they spoil your lungs, it also increases the chances of asthma in children.
Smoking cigarettes is very harmful for the lungs, it not only weakens your lungs but can also cause you lung cancer. Even the chances of heart attack increase. It is better to leave cigarettes in view of the Kovid era.
Eating processed meat causes lung damage, because to process meat, nitrite is added to it, which causes inflammation in the lungs, so it is better to stay away from processed meat.
Drinking alcohol is harmful to the liver, the sulfates and ethanol present in alcohol affect your lung cells. So at least drink alcohol and try not to drink.
Healthy Lungs Diet : If you want to keep your lungs strong then leave these habits and these foods, otherwise the…
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment
- Ayurveda treatment cost