How to apply online PAN card ?
According to Income Tax Act 1961 every person become an assessee need to apply Permanent Account Number ( PAN )
Pan Card Apply Online. Step By Step Process
Pan Card is Very Important for Adult India Citizen for many Services and Benefits. Today we Know, How to Apply Online for Pan Card Step by Step.
- First We Open the NSLD Official Site (https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html) to Apply Online Pan Application Form.
- Now, Select The Application Type – New Citizen (Form 49A) or Foreign Citizen (Form
- Then, Select You Category – Individual or Association of Persons or Body of Individual or Company or Trust or Limited Liability Partnership or Firm.
- Then, Fill the Title (Shri, Smt or Kumari), Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth/ Incorporation/ Formation, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Captcha Code and Submit the Form for Next Step.
- Now, Click on “Continue with Pan Application Form” Icon.
- Then, New Page Open for e – KYC.
- Now, You Can Fill Your Personal Details.
- Then, Fill Your Contact & Other Details.
- Fill AO Cade.
- Submit Required Document and Declaration Like Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Date of Birth.
- Now You Will See You Complete form or Make Correction.
- Then, Payment Your Fees.
- After Payment Your Fees, Print Your Acknowledgment Form.
- Then, Attach Two Applicant Passport Size Photo Sign the Both with Space Provide on Acknowledgment.
- Now, Enclose all Required Document and Attachment.
- Then, Post the Envelope To NSLC Address.
Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e – Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/ 8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.