International yoga Day 2021 On 21st June
International yoga Day 2021 On 21st June
Yoga is an old method of exercise that has developed over thousands of years in India society and has been practicing ever since. Yoga is an old art which connects our soul, mind and body. It is a type of exercise through which all elements of body are linked with mind with the help of meditation and relax. It is a best form of exercise to maintain good health. Yoga was originated in ancients India.
It is defined as the act of empting the mind to have interaction with inner self. A balance between body and soul is possible through yoga. Yoga is a Sanskrit language discipline. The six branches of yoga are raja yoga , Bhakti yoga , tantra yoga , jnana yoga, karma yoga and hatha yoga . pranayam is a breathing exercise that falls under the practice of yoga. international yoga day is celebrated on 21st June. The first International Day of yoga is observed around the world on 21,2015. yoga is a type of discipline to shape us physically and mentally. yoga is very safe and can be practiced safely by anyone at anytime.
It is a breathings organs of body and connects body with soul. yoga bring a positive attitude to everyone’s life.
Benefits of yoga
- Practicing yoga develops physical health.
- It develops mental health.
- It develops social health.
- It develops spiritual health.
- It helps in our self realization etc.
- Removes toxin from the body and negative blocks from the mind.
- Increases concentration and focus.
- Yoga helps in reducing stress level and tension in the physical body.
- It helps in the attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmany.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It increases flexibility and muscle strength.
- It improves the function of the brain.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
- Make bones stronger.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- Increase metabolism.
- Improves sleep
- Boost immunity
- It helps in the skin glow.
yoga is one of the most beneficial body practices in the world, which has a rich ancient history and traditions. It helps to improve one’s life significantly by increasing body flexibility and muscle strength. Yoga is a life style for millions of people worldwide. It brings good health and a peaceful mind for those who do yoga on a daily basis. It is highly beneficial to make yoga an essential part of your life and practice it day by day.
International yoga Day 2021 On 21st June Yoga is an old method of exercise that has developed over thousands of years…
- RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: 988 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 27.08.2021(postpone)
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: कार्टोग्राफर और सर्वेयर ऑनलाइन फॉर्म / अंतिम तिथि – 16.09.2021
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 7 Exercise – 7.1
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 5 Exercise – 5.1
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 MATH Chapter – 7 Exercise – 7.2
- NCR RRC Recruitment 2021: प्रयागराज अपरेंटिस ऑनलाइन फॉर्म / अंतिम तिथि – 01.09.2021
- CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date-Latest News On CBSE 10 Result
- NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Math Chapter – 6 Exercise – 6.6
- JAC 12th Result 2021: Date, Jharkhand Board Arts Science Commerce
- Kamika Ekadashi 2021: सावन मास की पहली एकादशी 4 अगस्त को है जाने शुभ मुहूर्त और पारण का समय
- Mata Laxmi Upay लक्ष्मी माता की कृपा पाने केलिए इन 10 उपाय करने वाले हो जाते है. मालामाल।
- GSEB HSC Result 2021: Date Arts, Commerce , Topper List
- MP Board 12th Result 2021: Class 12 Result Declared
- CPCB Recruitment 2021: निजी सचिव और वरिष्ठ तकनीकी पर्यवेक्षक पद / अंतिम तिथि – 30.08.2021
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: 458 ट्रेड्समैन मेट, जोए, एमए पदों के लिए आवेदन करें / अंतिम तिथि – 06.08.2021
- Rajshree Lottery Result today live 29-07-2021
- Mizoram State Lottery Today live 29-7-2021
- Arunchal pradesh lottery result live 29-7-2021
- Sunlott Lottery Result Today 29th July 2021
- Kerala lottery result today 29-7-2021
- Lottery Sambad 29.07.2021 result 11.55 AM/ 4 pm/ 8 PM
- Admit Card
- Bharkhadi Hindi
- Board Results
- Company Law
- Dry Fruits
- Games download
- Hindi Varnmala/हिदी वर्णमाला
- Income Tax
- latest sarkari yojana
- Learn English
- Learn Hindi
- LIC Policy
- NCERT Solutions
- Tour travel
- vart kathaye
- Vegetable & Fruit name english or hindi
- घरेलु नुस्खे
- फलों के फायदे
- सरकारी योजना
- हिंदी व्याकरण