NCERT class 3 English unit x question answer
Class 3rd Question and Answers From (NCERT)
THE SHIP OF THE DESERT
Article I. Reading is fun
- Why is the Camel called the ship of the desert?
Ans.: The camel is called the ship of the Desert because it walk across the burning sand very comfortably.
- For how many weeks can a Camel store food in its hump?
Ans.: A camel can store food in it humps for two weeks.
- What does the camel eat in the desert?
Ans.: The camel eats thorny bushes in the desert.
- Choose the right answer.
- Name the Ship of the Desert:
(a) Lion (c) Camel
(b) Crab (d) Tiger
- Name the King of the Forest:
(a) Lion (c) Monkey
(b) Own (d) Crocodile
iii. The Feet of the Camel are
(a) Thick and padded (c) Thick and fat
(b) Long and fat (d) Thin and paddle
- There are no rivers or lakes in
(a) Plain (c) plateaus
(b) Mountain (d) Desert
- At a time a camel can drink
(a) 200 bottles of water (c) 100 bottles of water
(b) 400 Bottles of water (d) 300 bottles of water
- A camel store its food in its
(a) Stomach (c) Legs
(b) Hump (d) Lips
Article II. word building
- Make as many words as you can from within the given words.
The first one is done for you.
ROARING IN RAN ROAR
FROWNING _OWN_ -FROWN- _WING_
BLINKING _INK_ _BLINK_ _KING_
WONDERINGLY _WONDER _RING_ _WRONG_