NCERT class 3 English unit x question answer
Class 3rd Question and Answers from (NCERT)
How Creatures Move
Article I. READING IS FUN
- Under Line all the action words in the poem.
- The action words in the poem are:
Article II. TALK TIME
- Why do boys and girls have the most fun?
- Boys and girls have the most fun because they can do several activities such as leaping, dancing, walking and running.
Article III. lET’S wRITE
- Match the words in Column A with those in B.
Column A Column B
- Now make sentences of your own using the matching words.
- The lion walk proudly in the jungle.
- The Squirrels leap around the banyan trees.
- The Flies crawl on the wall.
- The worms wiggle on the ground
- The monkeys swing on the branches of the tree.
- The birds hop on the ground.
Example – The seal Dive into the icy water.
- Arrange these movement words from slow to fast.
Run Walk Hop Crawl
Crawl – Walk – Hop – Run
- Underline the letters which are silent in the following words.
Walk Straight Mor Caught Cal Talk
Walk straight more caught calm talk
Article IV. SAY ALOUD
Squirrel, Squirrel on the tree
Running quiet as can be
Come catch me!
What do you do when she are bored.
Lakshmamma sings a song when she is baored
Ratnataker reada book
Gopal talks to his friends,
Anjaiah writes a story.
Leelamma goes for a walk
Prabhakar Goes to sleep