NCERT class 4 Math-magic chapter 3 solutions
CLASS 4th MATHEMATICS ANSWERS FROM NCERT BOOK
CHAPTER – 3
A Trip to Bhopal
- There are four very old Cave-paintings. Mark the oldest.
- a) 4200 years old c) 8500 years old
- b) 1000 years old d) 1300 years old
Ans.: Among all the cave painting, 8500 years is the oldest cave painting. Hence option (c) is the correct.
- One bus can carry 48 children. How many children can three buses carry? About – ee
- a) 100 b) 200 c) 150
Ans.: Number of a children in a bus = 48 Children
Number of children in a three buses can carry = 48
- Which pair of numbers add to make more than 500?
- a) 152 and 241 c) 99 and 299
- b) 321 and 192 d) 401 and 91
Ans.: let us pairs to check the pair that has the sum greater then 500
Therefore, 321 +192 gives 513 which is more than 500. So, option (b) is the correct answer.
- What happened at what time? Dyears raw lines to match
Crossed the Narmada Bridge 09:10 a.m.
Looked at Bhimbetka Paintings 11:30 a.m.
At the petrol Pump 09:30 a.m.
Boating in the lake 03:00 p.m.
Had Lunch 12:30 p.m.
Returned to Hoshangabad 06:00 p.m.