NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English poem 6
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English poem 6 – Mystery of the Talking Fan
A Working with the Poem
Q 1 Fans don’t talk, but it is possible to imagine that they do. What is it, then, that sounds like the fan’s chatter?
Ans. The noise created by the fan’s motor due to lack of oiling was being compared to the fan’s chatter.
Q 2. Complete the following sentences
The chatter is electrical because …………..
It is mysterious because ………………..
Ans. the fan functions on an electrical motor and the attention to my chatter. noise was being produced by its motor
the poet was unable
Q 3. What do you think the talking fan was demanding?
Ans. The talking fan seems to be demanding They need some oiling to some attention. It was demanding oiling. The moment it was oiled. it fell silent.
Q 4. How does an electric fan managed to throw so much air when it is switched on?
Ans. An electrical fan comprises of three blades and a whirling motor. The moment it is switched on. the motor starts and begins to rotate, forcing the blades to move in circular movement. this generates a lot of pressure, which forces the air downwards in all directions.
Q 5. Is there a “talking fan’ in your house? Create a dialogue between the fan and a mechanic.
Yes: There is a talking fan in my house, which perhaps requires some oiling.
A: Hi I just realised that you are a talking fan
Talking fan: Oh great Finally! I had been waiting for someone to pay attention to my chatter.
A: Why so? I never knew you were trying to Seek attention.
Talking fan: Of course, I was. What else am expected to do when nobody worries about my maintenance. My parts in a wretched state. they need some oiling to function smoothly. Alas, nobody is bothered.
Talking fan: Thank you so much. That would indeed be kind.
Extra Question :-
- What was the mystery behind the talking fan as referred ?
Ans. Fans don’t speak. But the electrical chatter produced by the rotating fans feels like it’s talking. Nobody quite hears or understands what it said and it doesn’t matter too.
- What happens if someone understood the talking fan ?
Ans. When the fan seeks the attention of somebody, they oil the whirling motor of the fan. Later, the fan becomes quiet and smooth.
- How was the mystery of the talking fan spoilt ?
Ans. As no one understands what sound a fan makes, it’s was a mystery. This mystery is spoiled by oiling the motor present in the fan. Once oiling, the fan runs silently, as still as water.
Also Read ;- सरकारी योजनाओ के लिये आप हमारी वेबसाइट sunstar .com पर देखे।
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English poem 6 – Mystery of the Talking Fan A Working with the Poem Q 1…
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment
- Ayurveda treatment cost