NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem
NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 2 The Rebel
Answer the following questions :
- If someone doesn’t wear a uniform to school, what do you think thee teacher will say ?
The teacher will say that one should not do it again in future. He may punish the student for not wearing the uniform.
- When everyone wants a clear sky, what does the rebel want most ?
The rebel wishes for the rain.
iii. If the rebel has a dog
Everyone is likely to have a kitten.
- Why is it good to have rebels ?
The rebels act as critics who always keep things under control.
- Why is it not good to be a rebel oneself ?
One will always live in tense atmosphere.
- Would you like to be a rebel ? If yes, why ? If not, why not?
No, I do not want to be a rebel in general. A rebel would not get regard and respect in the surrounding.
Find in the poem an antoynm (a word opposite in meaning) for each of the following words.
- long ………………
- grow …………
iii. quietness ………….
- sober. ……………..
- lost ………
- long – short
- grow – die
iii. quietness – noisy
- sober – fantastic
- lost – found
Find in the poem lines that match the following. Read both one after the other.
- The rebel refuses to cut his hair.
- He says cats are better.
iii. He recommends dogs.
- He is unhappy because there is no sun.
- He is noisy on purpose.
- The rebel refuses to cut his hair
when everyone has short hair.
- He says cats are better
When everyone loves dog.
iii. He recommends dog
When everyone loves cat
- He is unhappy because there is no sun
When everyone wishes for sun
- He is noisy on purpose
When everyone wishes to be quiet.
NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 2 The Rebel Answer the following questions : If someone doesn’t wear…
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment
- Ayurveda treatment cost