Three decisions related to Kendriya Vidyalayas,
Parents Note: These three decisions related to Kendriya Vidyalayas, which are important for you to study !
Parents, teachers and students take note, here we are giving three such news related to Kendriya Vidyalayas, which is very important and useful for you to know. Amidst the fast growing cases of corona infection across the country, the admission process in Kendriya Vidyalayas has been postponed by the
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has postponed the admission process for
The postponement of lottery for admission in the first class was to be completed
in the central schools across the country for admission in the new session which started in April this month. However, now this process can be completed only after the condition of corona infection comes under control. Giving formal information on the admission process, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan said, “There is an unprecedented increase in Kovid-19 cases in the country. In such a situation, the organization has postponed the lottery for entry in the first class in April, 2021. It has been decided by KVS that this process will be completed only after the spread of corona infection and school reopens.
There will be no written examination for admission in the ninth. On the
other hand, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has given a big relief by making changes in the admission process for the academic session 2021-22. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the cancellation of the written examination for admission to class 9th in 2021 in view of the corona epidemic. Many exams have been canceled due to the rising outbreak of the Corona epidemic. According to an order issued on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has decided to make some changes in the admissions process. Earlier, admission was made on the basis of written examination in class 9th. This time admissions will be done on the basis of primary category.
Holidays from May 3 to June 20,
along with summer holidays from May 3 to June 20, 2021, have also been announced in the Kendriya Vidyalayas. Through an order issued on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, information has been made for summer vacation. Under this, holidays are announced in the central schools of summer areas from May 3 to June 20, 2021. Under the order, Agra, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Dehradun, Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Jammu, Patna, Ranchi, Silchar, Tinsukia, Gurugram, Chennai, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Guwahati, Varanasi, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Summer vacation in Mumbai and Bhopal will start from May 3. However, this order will not be applicable in cold places, high cold places like Leh and Karigal etc.
Parents Note: These three decisions related to Kendriya Vidyalayas, which are important for you to study ! Parents, teachers and…
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment
- Ayurveda treatment cost