The value of the world’s top insurance brand
The value of the world’s top insurance brand decreased : LIC is the third strongest insurance brand in the world for the first time, included in the Top 10 Valuable Insurance Brand !
While Corona has reduced the brand value of insurance companies around the world, the country’s largest insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has emerged as a strong brand. For the first time, it has become the third strongest insurance brand in the world. While it has been included in the top 10 most valuable insurance brands.
LIC’s brand value is $ 865 million
According to London’s Brand
China has five companies in the top 10 most valuable insurance brands. There are 2 companies in Europe and 2 companies in America. While there is a company from India.
It was estimated that the brand value would decrease
Brand Finance director DeKallen Ahren said it was as expected and the value of the insurance brand has dropped this year due to Corona. However, it has been better than anticipated. Insurance brands are now going towards a strong recovery as the world is recovering from Corona.
More than 32 crores policies
LIC has more than 32 crore policies and more than 1.3 million agents in the country. It has a network from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The company is currently planning an IPO. Its IPO will be the largest IPO in the country so far and the company can raise about 80 thousand crore rupees from it. Under this, it is preparing to sell 10% stake. Currently, the government has full ownership of it.
1.84 Lakh Crore Premium
In the last 1 year, it has acquired a new premium of Rs 1.84 lakh crore while in the same time it has given Rs 1.34 lakh crore as claims to the policy holders. Similarly, it has sold 2.10 crore policies in the same period. Out of this, 46.72 lakh policies have been sold alone in the month of March. That is, it has increased by 2.99 times as compared to a year ago.
In terms of policies, its market share stood at 81.04% in March 2021. Whereas in March last year it was 74.58%. Its market share in First Year Premium stood at 64.74% in March this year as against 66.18% for the entire year.
The value of the world’s top insurance brand decreased : LIC is the third strongest insurance brand in the world for…
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 : शिक्षण स्टाफ 117 पद आवेदन पत्र अंतिम तिथि – 07.05.2021
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 Registration: Become entitled to access KBC hotseat
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 : 62 अपर डिवीजन क्लर्क, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क,आशुलिपिक रिक्ति ऑनलाइन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन करें / अंतिम तिथि – 25.06.2021
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 : 15 एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर पद
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021 : 127 ग्रुप ए फैकल्टी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि :- 08.06.2021
- uan login
- car decoration Images for wedding2
- car decoration for wedding1
- TPSC Recruitment 2021 : अधिसूचना 164 जूनियर चिकित्सा अधिकारी जीडीएमओ
- अक्षय तृतीया की कथा सुनने से होगी धन, वैभव, ऐश्वर्य की प्राप्ति
- Big question: how ready is the country to save children from
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न विभागों में पीटीएमसी पद की 15 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 24.05.2021
- Petrol diesel rate of May 13: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer did not increase the price of oil !
- REET 2021 : Is the Rajasthan Reit Exam postponed again,
- Third wave of corona is dangerous for children,
- BPSC 66TH Mains Admit Card 2021 : Mains Exam Chek here
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist Admit card 2021 Direct Link here
- Let’s Learn English / Numbers / Singular Plural / English Grammar / For Primary Students
- Grammar + Spoken / Lets Learn English / Grammar / Sentences / subject / predicate / type of sentence !
- NID Haryana Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न पदों की 27 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना; विवरण की जाँच करें / अंतिम तिथि – 19.07.2021
- NOTICE Writing / Format / How to write notice in English