UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online registration link vacancies eligibility and details
UPSC NDA 2 2021
upsc nda 2 2021 Notification union public service commission (upsc) has released the official notification for the nda 2 exam on 9th june 2021 @upsc.gov.in the upsc nda II exam will be conducted for admission to the army navy and air force wings of the 148th course and for the 110th indian naval academy course (INAC) commencing from 2nd july 2022 according to the notification the online application process will be active from 9th june 2021 to 29th june 2021the candidates can check
UPSC NDA 2 2021:
psc nda 2 notification will be out on the official website on 9th june 2021 and the online regstration will be active from 9 th to 29th june 2021 check important dates from the below table.
|upsc nda 2 2021 even ts dates|
|upsc nda 2 notification date 9th june 2021|
|starting date for upsc nda 9th june 2021|
|2 2021 application form|
|last date for upsc nda 2 registration 29th june 2021|
|withdrawal of application 6th july to 12th july 2021|
|upsc nda 2 admit card august 2021|
|upsc nda 2 exam date 5th september 2021|
|upsc nda na 2 result 2021 date to be notified soon|
|upsc nda 2 interview date to be notified soon|
|date for 148th course for the nda from 2nd july 2022|
|& 110th course for the na|
Upsc nda 2 notification 2021
the detailed advertisement for upsc nda 2 exam has been released on 9 th june 2021 on its official website @upsc.gov.in against advt no 10/2021-nda-II the commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 400 vacancies for the national defence academy and naval academy ( 10+2 caddet entry scheme) which will be recruited through the nda/ na 2 exam candidates can check all the important details they must know before applying for the
Upsc nda 2 2021 vacancies
as per the notification released a total of 400 vacancies has been announced to be recruited for fy 2021-22 out of which 370 vacancies are for national defence academy and 30 for naval academy
|national defence academy 370(208 for army 42 for navy 120 for air force|
|(including 28 for ground dties)|
|naval academy(10+2cadet entery scheme) 30|
|upsc nda 2 2021 eligibility criteria|
the candidate must be unmarried and fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by upsc for nda exam the eligibility criteria includes the following
The Unmarried male candidate must be
* A citizen of india or
* A subject of bhutan or
* A subject of nepal or
* A tibetan refugee who came over to india before the 1st january 1962 with the intention of 1962 with the intertion of permanentl settling in india or
* A person of india origin who has migrated from pakistan burma sri lanka and east african countries of kenya uganda the united republic of tanzania zambia malawi zaire and ethiopia or vietnam with the intention or permanently settling in india
for army wing of national defance academy the candidate must be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school eduction or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university
for air force and naval wings of national defance academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme at the india naval academy the candidate must be12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school eduction or equivalent with physics and mathematics conducted by a state education board or a university
candidates who are appering in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school eduction or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
only unmarried male candidates born earlier than 2nd january 2003. and not later than 1st january 2006 are eligible however the final dates will be released along with the notification the dob accepted by the commission is that entered in the matriculation is that entered in the matrculation or secondary school leaving certificate or in a certificate recognised by an india university as equvalent to matriculation or in an extrct from a register of matriculets maintaned by a university which must be certified by the proper authority of the university or in the secondary school examination or an equivalent examination certificates.
Upsc nda 2 2021 FAQs
* can female candidates apply for the upsc nda 2 exam
no only unmarried male candidates can apply for the upsc nda 2 exam.
* how can one apply for upsc nda 2 exam
candidates need to apply online by going on the official website or clicking on the link given above.
* can we apply offline for upsc nda 2 exam
no upsc nda 2 application is avilable online only.
* how nda exam centres are allotted the commission
the exam centes for nda are allotted on a first-apply-allot basis.
* What is the upsc nda 2 exam date
upsc nda 2 exam has been notified t be conducted on 5th september 2021.
* what is the application fess
the application fee is rs 100 while the sons of jcos /ncos/ors are exempted.
* what is the desired qualification for upsc nda 2
the aspirant must be either appearing or passed the 12 class
* what is the age limit for thee upsc 2 exam
candidates must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age .
UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online registration link vacancies eligibility and details UPSC NDA 2 2021 upsc nda 2 2021 Notification…
- Sarkari latest jobs 2021/ सरकारी नौकरी
- UP Barabanki District Aganwadi Recruitment 2021
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 10the story of cricket
- Russia Sputnik V Registration In India, vaccine
- KV Admission List 2021-22 : Class 1 लॉटरी ड्रा
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Poem-8
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English chapter 8Fire
- NCERT Solution for class 7th English Chapter 9
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English Poem 9Garden Snake
- Pmgky प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण अन्न योजना
- HBSE 10th Result 2021
- Covid Vaccine Free In India for All 18+ age
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana List 2021
- Vat Savitri vart 2021 वट सावित्री
- Namo tablet yojana online registration
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification out online
- RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 : सब इंस्पेक्ट
- NCERT Class 7 English Book pdf Download Honeycomb
- PM garib kalyan yojana 2021
- CISF Notification 2021:- Recruitment
- Ayurveda treatment cost