UPTET 2021: schedule released, check exam, results dates and other details
UPTET 2021 28 नवंबर 2021 को आयोजित होने वाला है। UPTET 2021 या उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा एक राज्य स्तरीय प्रवेश परीक्षा है जो उत्तर प्रदेश बेसिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (UPBEB) द्वारा आयोजित की जाती है। उत्तर प्रदेश के विभिन्न स्कूलों में प्राथमिक (कक्षा 1 से 5) और उच्च प्राथमिक (कक्षा 6 से 8) स्तर के शिक्षकों की भर्ती के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा हर साल एक बार आयोजित की जाती है। UPTET 2021 के बारे में सभी विवरण और अधिसूचना जानने के लिए उम्मीदवार पूरा लेख पढ़ सकते हैं।
UPTET 2021 Overview
|UPTET Status||Dates Announced|
|Release Date of Notification||04.10.2021|
|Application form start date||07.10.2021|
|Last date to fill the form||25.10.2021|
|Last Date of Paying Application Fee||26.10.2021|
|Last date to download and print application Form||26.10.2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date||17.11.2021|
|UP TET 2021 Exam||28.11.2021|
|Release of Answer Key||02.12.2021|
|Objecting Answer Key||06.12.2021|
|Releases of final answer key||12.2021|
UPTET 2021 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online mode.
- UPTET online form will be available on the UPBEB official website.
- Candidates will have to register themselves first, then only they will be able to fill the application form.
- Details such as Name, educational qualifications, personal details and other details as asked in the online form.
- Candidates will have to mention the district at the time of the UPTET Application form from where they wished to sit for UPTET.
- The applicant will need to mention the photo identity proof and its ID number at the time of Registration.
- After registration, candidates will have to pay the application fee and submit the application online.
- Also, the candidates must take the printout of their submitted application form till the last date for further references.
UPTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Bachelor’s degree & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu
- Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
UPTET Eligibility for Upper Primary Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and secure a minimum of 50% marks & B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2) with a minimum 50% marks & 4-year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Minimum 50% marks in Intermediate (10+2) & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% aggregate marks & B.Ed degree
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern before starting their preparation. UPTET exam will conduct in two separate papers: Paper 1 (for Primary Teacher) and Paper 2 (for Upper Primary Teacher). Paper 1 will be conducted for those candidates who want to apply for teacher of class 1 to 5. Whereas, Paper 2 will be for class 6 to 8.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the Offline (PBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Both the papers contain 150 questions each.
- Exam Duration: The test will be for 180 minutes (three hours).
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be rewarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
UPTET Paper -1 Pattern
|Subject||Numbers of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child development and teaching||30||30|
|Language I (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language II ( English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit )||30||30|
UPTET Paper -2 Pattern
|Subject||Numbers of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Teaching||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Any for Mathematics/Science/Social Studies/Other Teachers||30||30|
UPTET 2021 Admit Card
- No Hard copy of the UPTET 2021 Hall Ticket will be sent by post.
- It can be downloaded from the UPTET official website.
- Admit card contains various details like candidates’ name, roll number, name and address of the examination centre, exam duration, course name, etc.
- If any discrepancy is observed in the UPTET Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test, so candidates will be required to take the admit card in the written examination.
UPTET 2021 Answer Key
- The official authority will upload the unofficial answer key on the official website.
- Candidates will be allowed to challenge the answer key
- After the discussion done by the committee, the final answer key will be released.
- Results will be announced after the release of the final answer key only.
UPTET 2021 Result
- Candidates can check their UPTET Results by using their login credentials.
- They need the following things as Registration Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) to get their results.
- The candidates who clear the UPTET exam get the certificate of eligibility for teaching the particular class either 1-5 or 6-8.
- The certificate will be valid for 5 years from the date of declaration of the result.
- In case the candidate loses their certificate, they can get a new certificate by paying Rs. 500 for it.