Essay on my favourite teacher
My favourite teacher
For classes :1-3
- My favourite teacher’s name is Mr. Than Singh. He is very disciplined and punctual and always comes to class on time.
- She guides us very well during any school function or competition.
- My teacher gives us a warm hug before we walk in and out of our class every day.
- He is my class teacher and takes our attendance on a daily basis.
- He is a great teacher, he is very caring and kind by nature.
- He teaches us the English subject and tells us a lot of interesting stories.
- He guides us very well during any school function or competition.
- He teaches us not to take pressure and share things among our classmates and doesn’t give us loads of homework every day.
- He helps us in our studies and makes it an interesting learning experience for all students.
- My class teacher is like a guide who motivates us to do well in our studies regularly.
For classes 3rd to 12th :
My name is Ram Kumar Bhadhouriya. I study in school RPVV IP EXTENSION. There are several nice teacher in my school but Mr. Than Singh is my favourite teacher. He is very kind and helps us in all manner not only in studies. He helps us to know about social media and teaches us English. He has a very nice personality and smart attitude of teaching.
He helps us in our studies and makes it an interesting learning experience for all students. He is like a guide who guides us in all things whether it is in our syllabus or not.
He likes us because our responses is good to their questions. All the students wants to study by him. He tries his best to teach us in easy way. In the morning he inspires us to do yoga to stay fit. He thinks that a healthy mind lives in a healthy body.
Mr. Than Singh sir belongs to a noble family.
He lives at Preet vihar, New Delhi. He is a lecturer in English. He has studied in Jamia Milia University. He is very intelligent, honesty. He teaches us to speak truth. He helps us in learning moral values.
He is self reliant. He is very handsome. His way of teaching is really very nice. He is very punctual. He tells us lots of interesting stories. He is not very rich but economical condition is still nice. He is good in sports also. He is very nice player of badminton. He plays cricket nicely too. Therefore he is my idol also because I want to become like him. He is good in everything like this I also want to become like him. He has been selected as a champion in cricket championship at zonal level in which he was the captain. He led the team to win. He never afraid of his problems as he believes that he can manage their problems.
At I would like to tell that
Without teacher a student can do nothing in his/her life !!!!!