Indian Navy Tradesman Result 2021 Cut Off, Merit List
Indian Navy has released a total of 1159 vacancies this year for the post of Tradesman Mate. The application for this post was done online which was started and ended at the given time. The written exam for this post was held on 20th and 21st March 2021 and a huge number of candidates appeared for the exam. Along with this, let us tell you that till now no clear date has been issued for the result.
||20, 21 March 2021
||Roll number / Name
||Expected Cut Off Marks
||69 – 73
||62 – 67
||50 – 56
||58 – 61
- Go to the online portal of the result.
- After that go to the result option on the home page.
- The next page will open in front of you.
- In that, you have to fill in your roll number and name.
- After filling, save the result in PDF and download it.