All verbs :- Verbs in English Grammar 2021
All verbs :- Verbs in English Grammar
Verbs (Helping/ Auxiliary / Modal)
|Subject||Verbs (Helping/ Auxiliary / Modal)|
|He||*Is, Am, Are||*Must +be/have||* Used to, would|
|She||*Was , Were||*Is/AM/Are + to||*Would +be/have|
|Rahul||*Has , Have, Had||*Has/ Have + to||*May, Might|
|I||*Do , Does , Did||*Was / Were + to||*May / might + be / have|
|You||*Will, shall||*Had + to||*Should have had|
|We||*Will + be/have||*Will have to||*Must have had|
||*Could have had|
|Rahul and Aman||*should||*can + be/have||*May / Might have had|
|Could +be / have||Would have had|
Some Example :-
I have to go to school . = I have got to go to School.
Rahul ko market jana padta hai. – Rahul has to go to market. = Rahul has got to go to market.
*Could I talk to vibhati ? *Could I sit with you? *Could I go there ? *Could I meet you ?
*This target can be achieved. *This target can be achieved by you. *This dance can de performed by you.
*You Could win the match because you had very good Players.
*He could climb the mountain because he had a very good experience.
*could I talk to Vibhati ?*could I site with you ? * could I go there ? *could I meet you?
*This target can be achieved. * This Target can be achieved by you * This dance can be performed by you.
*This question could be solved. * we could be given the books.
* I could run 5 Kilometers a day when I was young. *I could have joined a gym when I was young.
* I could run 5 Kilometers a day when I was young. * I could have joined a gym when I was young.
*she had already already informed me that she would not join the party tonight.
*she had told me that she would not support me.
*I would be in America today , but I left the job and came back to my country.
* you would be my best friend today, but you cheated on me.
* I would be calling people to sell company’s products.
*she would be making you fool.
*we would be just wasting our time for no reason.
*she would be looking for you * My sister would have left by now.
*they would be planning to meet you. *They would have eaten the food.
*Rashmi would be sleeping right now. * The train would have left by now.
*He may have done it. *
All verbs :- Verbs in English Grammar Contents hide All verbs :- Verbs in English Grammar Some Example :- Verbs…
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 : शिक्षण स्टाफ 117 पद आवेदन पत्र अंतिम तिथि – 07.05.2021
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 Registration: Become entitled to access KBC hotseat
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 : 62 अपर डिवीजन क्लर्क, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क,आशुलिपिक रिक्ति ऑनलाइन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन करें / अंतिम तिथि – 25.06.2021
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 : 15 एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर पद
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021 : 127 ग्रुप ए फैकल्टी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि :- 08.06.2021
- uan login
- car decoration Images for wedding2
- car decoration for wedding1
- TPSC Recruitment 2021 : अधिसूचना 164 जूनियर चिकित्सा अधिकारी जीडीएमओ
- अक्षय तृतीया की कथा सुनने से होगी धन, वैभव, ऐश्वर्य की प्राप्ति
- Big question: how ready is the country to save children from
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न विभागों में पीटीएमसी पद की 15 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी / अंतिम तिथि – 24.05.2021
- Petrol diesel rate of May 13: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Alwar, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer did not increase the price of oil !
- REET 2021 : Is the Rajasthan Reit Exam postponed again,
- Third wave of corona is dangerous for children,
- BPSC 66TH Mains Admit Card 2021 : Mains Exam Chek here
- SBI Clerk Pharmacist Admit card 2021 Direct Link here
- Let’s Learn English / Numbers / Singular Plural / English Grammar / For Primary Students
- Grammar + Spoken / Lets Learn English / Grammar / Sentences / subject / predicate / type of sentence !
- NID Haryana Recruitment 2021 : विभिन्न पदों की 27 रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना; विवरण की जाँच करें / अंतिम तिथि – 19.07.2021
- NOTICE Writing / Format / How to write notice in English