NCERT CLASS 3 English Unit 5 (i) question answer
Class 3rd Question & Answers from (NCERT)
UNIT – V
The Balloon Man
Article I. Reading is fun
- Where does the balloon man stands?
Ans.: The balloon man stands in to the market square.
- What happens to the balloon when there is a wind?
Ans.: If there is a wind, they tug and tug like anything,
- What does the child like to see the balloon man do?
Ans.: Some days perhaps child let them go and we shall see them sailing high, and stand and watch them from below.
Article II. talk time
- How high can balloon fly?
- What do you like about this poem?
Article III. word building
- Identify the words from the jumbled letters and write the word in the space provided.
Llaboons: Balloons. Cunlh: Lunch.
Ulbe: Blue. Pleeop: People.
Wolbe: Elbow.. Crat: .
- Put the words given in the box into the following groups
(a) nature __Grass__ __Wind__
(b) food __Rice__ __Turnip__
(c) colours __Green__ __Yellow__
Wind turnip purple pineapple sky
Green grass white yellow rice
- How many colors can you find hidden in this maze?
Write their names below.
- __Orange__ __Green__ 3. __White__
- __yellow__ __Pink__ 6. __Violate__
- Fill in the blanks in the balloons with their opposites. You can find them in the poem ‘The Balloon Man’. One is done for you.
Never Small Rainy
__Always__ __Big__ __Sunny__
Low Sit Near
__High__ __Stand__ __Far__
Article IV. team time
- Take any magazine or newspaper which has colorful pagas.
- Cut out balloon of various sizes and shapes carefully, using a pair of scissors.
- Paste the balloon on a large sheet of paper.
- Arrange them to make a colorful bunch of balloons.
- Draw a string for each balloon in a different color.